Our Naples hotel is committed to making our facilities & amenities accessible to all guests with disabilities.
The staff at our resort in Naples is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
Accessible public spaces:
- Lobby entrance accessible via elevator
- Service animals welcome
- Accessible route to guest rooms
- Accessible route to restaurant
- Accessible route to meeting room/ballroom
- Accessible route to fitness center and SpaTerre
- Accessible route to pools and beach
- Accessible route to business center
- Accessible route to concierge desk
- Accessible route to valet parking
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Beach wheel chair available upon request
- Pool lift available
We will attempt to make reasonable modifications to our policies, practices, or procedures for guests with disabilities in order to provide them with access to the all facilities and services our hotel has to offer. Questions about the accessible facilities and services offered should be directed to the hotel at (239) 597-3123.