Sea Turtle Nesting Season
Sea turtle nesting season is from May 1 - October 31 each year.
The beaches in Southwest Florida are important nesting areas for endangered sea turtles. Sharing the beach with sea turtles is a great privilege but we must take some measures to protect the turtles. That's why we ask you to please close your drapes by 9:00pm each night.
We've also partnered with the Conservancy of Southwest Florida to provide sea turtle material so you can better understand this endangered species. For over 25 years the Conservancy of Southwest Florida Monitoring Project has helped protect over 200,000 sea turtle hatching.
Do your part, talk to your kids close your drapes by 9:00pm every night and wear the sea turtle lapel pin to remind you of your visit here and how you can help save species from extinction.
Beach Butler Service
Stretch out on our comfortable lounge chairs and discover the breathtaking beauty of the gulf beaches. Read a book under the shade of your Umbrella, sip a margarita or enjoy lunch delivered by our Beach Butlers.
Challenge your kids to a sandcastle-building contest and then chill out with our afternoon Sorbet and Cold Towel service.
*Gratuities are not required but kindly appreciated by our Beach Attendants.
All rooms include:
- Signature LaPlaya beds
- Flat Screen LCD TVs in all Guestrooms with Movies on Demand
- Coffee Makers, Coffee and Tea
- Hair Dryers
- Full Length Mirror & Make up Mirror
- Irons/Ironing Boards
- In Room Safes
- Exquisite Marble Baths with Rain Showerheads
- Wi-FI High-speed Internet in all Rooms and public areas
- Cribs & Roll Away Beds Available
- Mini-bar Refrigerators
- In room safes
Effective January 9, 2014, all our guestroom interiors and balcony areas are now designated NON SMOKING. While our guestroom interiors have always been non-smoking, we did previously permit smoking on the guestroom balconies. As of January 9, 2014, guests who wish to smoke will be referred to outdoor areas where smoking is permitted (Lantern Lane, Lobby Terrace, Baleen outdoor cocktail area, Fire pit).
LaPlaya Members Club
Here, in this private tropical oasis, all the best things in life are right at your fingertips. A sugar-white beach you can call your own.
- Complimentary valet parking
- Beach Butlers at your service
- Exquisite dining on our members-only club level
- World-class golf at our private 18 hole championship golf course, designed by Bob Cupp
- Four lagoon-style swimming pools
- And SpaTerre, your personal refuge for relaxation and renewal
It’s more than a private club membership, it’s a lifestyle.
To become a member, please contact us by phone: 239-254-5002 or via e-mail email@example.com
And visit our Private Club Member website >
Enjoy unlimited access to thousands of newspapers and magazines from all over the world. Available on any smartphone, tablet or laptop when you stay with us. Just download the PressReader app and connect to our WiFi to get access!
More at PressReader.com
With today's fast paced lifestyles, we sometime overlook one of our biggest priorities - our health.
Learn More >
LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort is considered by many as the finest golf course in all of South Florida.
Go to our Naples Golf section >
LaPlaya Boutique carries most everything to help make your vacation a special one. Whether it’s hats, bathing suits, resort dresses, UV apparel for children’s beach days or beach toys we have it all!
Relax poolside in your private cabana, surrounding the resort's four cascading pools. Take advantage of a custom package to make this a vacation of a lifetime.
Learn More >
- Valet parking
- Computer Center
- Complimentary High-speed Internet in all Rooms
- ATM machine
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
Florida Green Lodging
The Florida Green Lodging Program is a voluntary initiative of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) that designates and recognizes lodging facilities that make a commitment to conserve and protect Florida’s natural resources.
The program’s environmental guidelines allow the hospitality industry to evaluate its operations, set goals and take specific actions to continuously improve environmental performance.
The staff at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. The staff at our hotel is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
Accessible public spaces:
- Public entrance
- Service animals welcome
- Accessible route from public entrance to registration
- Accessible route from public entrance to guest rooms
- Accessible route from public entrance to restaurant
- Accessible route from public entrance to meeting rooms
- Accessible route from public entrance to SpaTerre and fitness center
- Accessible route from public entrance to bars and pool area
- Valet parking
- Self-parking area for cars and vans upon request