Fitness in general includes four major components: Muscular Strength; Muscular endurance; Cardiovascular; and Flexibility training. All four methods of training are equally important for your overall health and well-being. Please enjoy the variety of group exercise classes that we provide to you and stay healthy.
- Matrix Treadmills Model T7xe – with 15” Touchscreen TV, iPod hookup and Virtual Active simulator (4)
- Matrix Exercise Bikes – with 15” Touchscreen TV and iPod hookup. 1 upright, 1 hybrid
- Matrix Ellipticals Model E7xe – with 15” Touchscreen TV, iPod hookup(2)
- Concept 2 Rowing Machine
- Pilates Reformer (only for use during Pilates class, under instruction)
Full Aerobics/Yoga Studio including mats, straps, blocks and bands
- LifeFitness Dual Adjustable Pulley System – with Touchscreen training software
- Dumbbells – 3 through 60 lb weight
- Kettlebells – 5 through 25 lb weight
- Weighted bars for dips, lunges
- Swiss Balls
Cybex Weight Machines
- Ab Crunch
- Abdominal Bench
- Arm Curl
- Chest Press
- Lat Pulldown
- Arm Extension
- Leg Curl
- Leg Extension
- Knee Raise/Dip Station
Hours of Operation
6:00 am to 10:00 pm
See fitness schedule >
Abs & Stretch
First half of this class will focus strictly on abdominals, obliques, and lower back muscles, while the second half of the class will focus on stretching to improve your flexibility.
Improve your Cardio fitness level and burn calories from fat during this moderate intensity class.
Focusing in your muscle endurance by utilizing your body weight and free weights, lighter weights more repetitions.
This class will focus on advance flexibility training. Holding each stretch for a minute.
Focusing in your muscle strength by utilizing your body weight and free weights, heavier weights fewer repetitions.
Physical practice of stretching the body in different ways, focusing one's attention, and becoming one with the universe. It uses body, breath and senses to reconnect the practitioner with the universe and move emotions and thoughts into stillness.
Pilates is an exercise regimen which focuses on a series of precise, controlled movements that work muscles in several positions, resulting in a longer, leaner look. The low impact exercises concentrate on strengthening the core muscles without building bulk.